Saturday, May 24, 2008

looking on the brightside when there is no brightside

-hung out with andy drank
-bringing back text signatures and ghetto texts "wHerE dA pArtY @ bOi?"
-went to rubens friends house, ruben has a sick french mustache by the way.
-saw edward scissorhands in the flesh ha
-discussed physics with adriel, it was blowing my mind
-found the perfect beirut partner, i forget his name. he was dope
-dropped andy off
-went over to corys
-ate habenero dorritos
-saw good people
-played a drinking game, i still dont understand it

i have a better outlook on life. There is so much worse going on, its rediculous for me not to appreciate everything I have. I used to be sooo depressed like in high school and right after and i went to psychiatrist after psychiatrist, sampling anti depressants like wine and nothing helped. Now that I look back on it, no one could help me but myself. it disgusts me thinking i was so miserable when nothing unbearable was happening. I fucking appreciate everything soo much. I've become so much more positive. i wish everyone felt that way. There is honestly NO reason to have bad days when you have everything you need and everyone you love.

No comments: