Monday, June 9, 2008

birthday hi lights

PRE-BIRTHDAY

-river party with lauren, carlos, and andy
-turned 21 at midnight, went to napas
-me and lauren stole ordering notebooks and a shot glass
-seth bought me a birthday margarita
-i took a straight shot of jack with no chaser
-matthew, jess, and vanessa joined us
-went home, stood on my parents bed and made them wake up to take a shot with me
-we all had a shot of casadores tequila, theyre my heros!!

BIRTHDAY

-woke up, went to the gas station with michael
-we bought a 40 and orange juice
-dropped him off then went swimming
-fought wasps
-saw a bee swimming
-took a shower and passed out
-me and lauren went to olive garden
-had margaritas, they didnt even card meeee
-everyone and their mother, i drank my life away
-billy monster hung out
-drank more
THE FOLLOWING EVENTS ARE NOT REMEMBERED

-i had a topless party with myself haha
-played some mad ping pong
-kicked people out for whatever reason
-jumped in the pool fully clothed
-passed out

POST-BIRTHDAY

-hung out with johnny and andy
-found my heel in the middle of the street
-bought a handle and orange soda at about ten AM
-my brother found the other heel over the wall by the mall haha
-had a mini mall party
-had a killer something vague jam session
-picked up bolin and lynne and drove to yucca for a show
-nachos, pizza, and beer
-got free birthday beers
-had a heart to heart with chris cross
-linda came, we drank, she wanted to hook me up with some bro haha
-it was a really good show!
-went home

No comments: