Tuesday, June 3, 2008

maybe i should invest in taking over the whore life style




-last night was weird, im not over it
-me and lauren serenaded people at the party
-i feel like throwing up
-jaeger bombs, vodka, beer
-got pulled into the pool with my clothes on
-parent talk with tom
-made a cool ten year old friend, dria is chill as hell
-i love cats
-i hate people that are too much like me
-late night skinny dip, scandeloso
-pretty sure andy saw me naked, not to mention everyone else even though i was convinced it was way dark
-I havent's been negative in a while but... i've decided im gonna start being fake and not let my guard down (not that i do already) im so sick of this place. I have to stop drinking so much, its rediculous. I'm sick of my life style. I'm so sick of meeting the same people in different bodies.
-i wanna move now
-im fasting til im 21
-i hate my weight
-my palm centro is donezo, whateva im over it [kinda]
-i miss people
-i want more constants
-im not having a good day, incase that wasn't obvious
-if i got pregnant, id surely hoover that shit out and dump it on his lawn
-ha ok, now that thats out, i feel better, for real :]
-plus this lady gave me 20 buucks for finding her diamond earing
-&& my birthdays in 4 days, i cant wait for bars and gnarly old men
-i want a margarita
-plus i got a new blender

1 comment:

Lauren A. Morales said...

Aw, baby boo. I guess we need to talk?