Monday, June 16, 2008

wayward weekend

THE TRUE SCARY STORY

I was having a dream about being in a park with friends. I woke up, opened my eyes, began to feel 2 hands pressing down on me. I could not breathe, i was in a definite state of panic. The room began to turn upside down, faster and faster, the room would spin. My eyes open the whole time, I began to hear a deep voice. I could not make out the words, nor do I know for sure it was english. This continued for a few minutes. Finally, i was back on my bed right-side up and the pressure jerked away. My room became unbearably cold, take in to consideration that my room is the hottest room in the whole house and it is summer. I got the chills all over my body. I was lying there paralyzed not sure what to make of the whole situation. I finally mustered the strength to get up and leave the room. I have never been in such a state. I do not believe in god or the devil. I do not understand the whole situation, however i know for a fact it wasn't a dream, i never once closed my eyes. Completely sober, completely awake.

Next day...
-slept during the day
-family BBQ
-watched the lakers game at beer hunter
-trillion instant replays of kobe's dunk
-strawberry margarita
-walmart party
-watched daria at andy's house
-drove andys car to my house
-he passed out for like an hour outside my house
haha
-the light got shut off for maintenence reasons from 10PM to 6AM
we were frying our asses off. i dint sleep once again :(
-woke up for work at 8

My blogs are going downhill. yuck
plus im on a cleansing fast for 14 days so i wont be having H 3 0 encounters
LAME

No comments: