Sunday, June 1, 2008

ugh

the only thing keeping me up right now is my dire need to say happy birthday to tom ha

interesting night, tonight

-i had lots of inspirado today, i wrote 2 new soongs on keyboard
-hung out with lauren
-dropped half a bottle of orange soda in my purse in an attempt to escape the cops
-saw the strangers movie, it was awesome
-johnny measled 3 free movie tickets out of the river for my chair being kicked
-one of those tickets better have my name on it
-turned everyone against andy
-went to cheesecake factory
-decided burger king was betterrrr and cheaper
-all 8 of us bailed
-me andy lauren and johnny headed over to BK
-they closed a whole hour early but johnny threatened to sue so we all bought chicken fries and ate them on the curb outside
-i spilled my sprite behind the counter and as they were in the back johnny and i frantically grabbed towels and cleaned up the mess i made
-we're smooth
-im clumsy :]
-i love how big of a con johnny is <3
-i hate mind games alot, i wish i could bring myself to stop playing them but i simply cant be made a fool :[
-tonight was fun, tomorrows my day off, okay, its tom's 25th birthday!!
-were drinking all day when we wake up
-so its like any other day basically but coooler
i wanna make cool cupcakes like this!!

No comments: