Wednesday, June 25, 2008

dsghkjs

MONDAY
-didnt leave my house :]

TUESDAY
-hung out with lauren
-had a cran and vodka
-made music
-went to carlos'
-la cadena
-we all took shots
-me. lauren, and carlos went swimming in boxers and a shirt
-me and lauren devised a plan for me to marry rich and get us plastic surgery
-me and carlos had a mini photoshoot
-went to the UN house
-me and victor shared a blue lollipop and split up the gum at the end haha
-me and robbie made ugly faces at eachother
-i hung out with cats and one of them jumped out of a high window!
-we all talked about movies
-i stole eddddgarrr's hat and wore it
-edgarrrr admitted he hated me cause i gave him the wrong name back when i was in high school and there were shows at olympia hah
-dropped carlos off and went homee
-had a drunk conversation with my mom and when she asked why i smelled like alcohol, i said "mom! i always smell that way!" and continued my story hahaha

No comments: