Thursday, June 5, 2008

June 4th

A pretty solid day

-day off
-carlos and andy dropped me off at 5 am
-andy picked me up at 11 am
-went to his house, had brass monkeys for breakfast
-i made him some good ass breakfast burritos
-cut his hair
-bought la cadena vodka, chips galore, and capri sun, its the new chaser only $2.49 for a ten pack!
-we made bbq and salsa verde chip sandwiches
-i broke my fast after 4 days :(
-drank and had indio fashion mall party with johnny
-mexican candy <3
today i ate my first legit meal, chilli cheese fries from carls jr
-im going on the maple syrup lemon cayanne pepper water diet 2 days after my birthday. Which means no drinking alcohol or eating for ten whole days!!
-the supplies to be on it cost me 17 bucksss AYE
-ANYWAY, played doubles tennis with lauren, carlos, and matthew, soo fun
-i'm def the worst player, running isnt my thing
-we did cart wheels in the park after and back flips and all had sex talk
-headed to carlos' jacky and andy met up we all had vodka and dole
[another handle, handled]
-drove by caroline on accident then went in to her goodbye party
-met people, saw lizards
-eric and caroline drunk and dramatically tried to get me not to drive so i ran to my car and drove off hahah
-it was a marvelous wednesday :]


No comments: